Sunday, November 22, 2009

A special gift

If you looked at the album in my previous post you saw this picture and its lengthy comment, but I thought this was so sweet, I wanted to share it in a separate post. My friend Benah, her husband Dave, and their kids Fin and Greta came to Miles' party. Fin was carrying a box with a bow on top of it. Benah explained the box to me. Fin had drawn some pictures for Miles (a birthday cake, boogers, and a monster...what can I say, he's almost four!) for a present. He insisted on putting them in a box, so Benah said he walked all over their house looking for a box. He finally found one and put the pictures inside. He taped the box closed, put a bow on top and then wrote his name on the box. She said he was very upset because he had used a yellow crayon and you couldn't really see his name. I thought this was SO SWEET!!! I took a picture of the box before we opened presents, just so I could share this story. :)

1 comment:

-B- said...

Wow - Fin got a shout out! LOL. He'll be so excited. I'll let him know Miles liked the gift :) Thanks!