Monday, March 1, 2010

Will's Birthday

I know I have other stuff I need to add to the blog, but I wanted to get pictures from Will's birthday weekend up while I was thinking about it and it's not that far out from it. :) He had a great 4th birthday celebration! His actual birthday was on a Saturday. Thursday he took cupcakes in to preschool to share with his friends there. Friday we had his friend birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. I think there were 16 kids there! We just about had the place to ourselves, it was great! Will really liked getting to play all the games and have Chuck E. sing him happy birthday and all that. He also got a special birthday medal and crown! My brother came for the weekend to help us celebrate. Unfortunately Will's actual birthday was rainy, so our plan of going to the train park was dashed. His school was having an open house and had brought in three tons of snow for the kids to play in, so we went by there, and he had a lot of fun throwing snowballs and playing in the snow. We went to lunch at The Yard House, then later went to my aunt and uncle's for his family birthday dinner. He was incredibly spoiled by everyone present-wise and had a fun weekend!!

Here's a link to the album with his birthday pictures:
Will's 4th Birthday

No comments: