Monday, April 5, 2010

Drowning in baby clothes

I'm finally getting around to boxing up baby clothes and giving them away. John's cousin's wife is pregnant with a boy, so I'm going to send some to them, see if my friends want to go through them for their kids, and then I'm not sure what to do with the rest. Probably donate them somewhere.

Anyway, it's been literally months since I've boxed up clothes that are too small for Miles. I've just been shoving them in his closet. I finally pulled them out today so I can start going through them to send off to John's cousin. I could not believe how many there were!! I tossed them all out in the hallway along with the boxes in Miles' closet that already had some clothes in them, so I can sort through everything.



I really should have put something next to the pile so you could get a real appreciation for how much is there. It's completely nuts I tell you!!

No comments: