Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thanksgiving

Normally we go to San Antonio and spend Thanksgiving with John's family, but this year we offered to have it here. His parents were the only ones to take us up on the offer, but it was nice to get to spend a week with them. John and his dad got to play a lot of golf, John and I had a couple date nights, we took Grandma to Trader Joe's (which they don't have in TX, or at least not in San Antonio), went to Zoo Lights, had an amazing Thanksgiving dinner (if I do say so myself), had a couple fires in our backyard fire pit. It was a really nice visit. My kids were so sad when it was time for Grandma and P-Bill to go home. Honestly I'd love to switch the traidtion to everyone coming here to celebrate Thanksgiving, but we'll see if that happens!

Thanksgiving

No comments: