Friday, July 4, 2008

Big shopping day!

Phew...did we spend some money today! We went shopping for a big boy bedroom set for Will! We found one we really liked and ordered it. Unfortunately the store's website doesn't have it pictured, so I'll post pictures once we get it in a couple weeks.

From there we went to Babies R Us and got a bedding set for Baby Lando (no, that's not going to be his name!). I had a hard time deciding between this one and one I liked from Pottery Barn Kids, but I had to make a decision and this was it:

Photobucket

I think it will be really cute. Home Depot has paint on sale this weekend, so I need to hurry up and decide how to paint. I'm thinking vertical stripes in either two of the shades of green or vertical stripes in one shade but alternating flat and glossy paint. I love how that looks! I'm leaning more towards that one.

I was 20 weeks on Thursday, by the way--halfway!! This baby's going to be here before I know it. I had a bit of a panic attack the other day worrying about what all needed to get done and when and how, but after making a few lists I felt a lot better. His bedroom should be mostly done at least here in a couple weeks, so that will be a huge thing to cross off the list!

Hope everyone's enjoying the holiday weekend!

No comments: