Friday, July 25, 2008

Pics from the week

We've had a fun week but nothing too eventful. I had to take Will to the doctor on Monday for a rash he kept getting on his chest. Usually it would be gone in the morning, so I hadn't called his doctor, but it was there Monday so we went in. She said it was just a heat rash, so we've really been limiting his time outside. Unfortunately we had to miss out on lunch with my friends Denise and Rebecca and their kids.

Tomorrow Will is supposed to go to my mom's to spend the night while John and I have a fun night away at a resort in Scottsdale. But, it's up in the air right now whether or not we'll be able to do it, so keep your fingers crossed. We figure if nothing else, my aunt can watch Will during the day so we can at least go hang out at the pool and use our free money since it's too late to cancel the reservation. But it would be fun to get a real date night out of it because we also wanted to see the new Batman movie.

Tuesday we had a MOMS Club event at our house...a scrapbooking day. I brought down our baby activity center for my friend Laura's daughter to play in while they were here. I hadn't taken it back upstairs yet, and I walked into the living room Wednesday to find Will in it! Goofy kid.



I also got a new lens for my camera. I'm so excited for it. I played around with it a bit on Tuesday taking pics of Will and Cindy Lou. I need to find some stationary subjects to try it out on I think. :)













John wanted to play when he got home from work and took a pic of me:

2 comments:

Hinman said...

Do you remember Good Food Lousy Service?

Joanne said...

LOL - you look thrilled.