Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentine's Party

I'm so behind in uploading pictures and updating the blog! So this will be another day of several posts...or until I get bored of working on it.

We had our MOMS Club Valentine's Party back on Februrary 12th. Every year we've been in the club the party has been at a park, and the kids decorate sugar cookies. Will had fun, but he was really more interested in eating the frosting and decorations than actually decorating his cookie. :)



(Again, I don't know why my pictures won't turn the right way!!)

And for fun, here's Will at the party last year:


And the year before that:

1 comment:

jenanderson said...

That is a great idea to put all three years worth. I remember the first year well. The boys were so excited to have sweets that they went crazy. Boy they have grown fast.