Thursday, February 26, 2009

Will's Birthday Celebration Part One

As you probably know, I am all about celebrating my birthday as many times as possible, so logically I should do the same for my kids. Will's birthday fell on a Friday, and my mom came over to spend the day with us. We met John for lunch at Elephant Bar and then went to a cool park in Chandler that Jen B. had told me about. We were at the park for an hour or so, and Will did not want to leave! But, we had to so we could pick up my brother at the airport. John was home already when we got here with Ryan, so Will opened his presents, then we had pizza for dinner and Coldstone ice cream cupcakes for dessert. It was a fun day!

Will and Gaga at lunch:


Will at Playtopia:


Opening his keyboard:


Playing his new harmonica:


And a video of Will playing on his new harmonica and keyboard:

No comments: