Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Preschool!

We got information in the mail yesterday for Will's preschool. I'm really excited about the school we found for him. His first day is August 13th, but earlier that week the school has a new family BBQ (which we'll miss because it's the day we get home from my cousin's wedding) and an ice cream social. We will be getting a call soon from Will's teacher to meet her before school starts...all teachers meet with the student and family for 30-45 minutes to get to know the child and find out parental expectations and so the child is more comfortable with the teacher. We got his school supply list, too. I had seen it online, so we have already bought his backpack (a rolling Go Diego Go backpack), but we still need to get him markers and a few other things. I can't believe my little boy is going to go off two days a week with a backpack!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

How exciting! We keep calling daycare "big girl school" but preschool is the real deal!