Friday, August 1, 2008

Fun Day

Will and I had a really fun day today. We went out to Gilbert to see some friends. We started at my friend April's house to see her and her new baby boy, Jace. He was born last Monday. Will played with his friend Riley whom he never sees (and confuses with his friend Josh' baby sister Riley...this one he calls "different baby Riley."). Jace was so teeny tiny! It was fun to hold him and check out his little fingers and toes. It had been a long time since I held a new baby that little. And of course I had my camera in the diaper bag, but did I remember to get it out and take any pictures? Nope!

From there we went and met my friend Denise and her kids Brooke and Mason at Peter Piper Pizza for lunch. It's amazing to me how big her kids have gotten. When we met them, Brooke was 2.5 and Mason was only a few weeks old. Now Brooke's going in to third grade and Mason into kindergarten! They're fun kids, John and I used to baby-sit them every now and then when we lived out there. Will had fun playing with them, although he was way more interested in all the games and toys than in eating his lunch. Of course.

Tonight we're going to a banquet at our church that should be fun. Tomorrow we're heading to my mom's. Well, Will is heading there and John and I are going to see the new Batman movie. Then we'll go over there for swimming and dinner. I can't believe it's the first weekend of August already!

No comments: