Friday, October 17, 2008

Chocolate Zucchini Bread

I uploaded these pictures last week but never got around to posting them here. One of the vegetables we picked on our trip to the pumpkin patch was zucchini. I hate zucchini. My mom always got an abundance of it in the summer when I was growing up and put it in EVERYTHIING. I have never liked it except in zucchini bread. My sister-in-law, Lori, lives in Modesto, CA, and she gets chocolate zucchini bread from the farmers market there. It's fantastic stuff. So, I had this zucchini to use and figured I'd see if I could find a chocolate zucchini bread recipe. Allrecipes.com once again came through for me! I found a recipe that sounded good, and I had everything on hand for it. So one day last week after Will's nap, we made chocolate zucchini bread!

Will and the zucchini


Helping mommy stir (please excuse the messy counter)



"I not eating, mommy, I just smelling."

No comments: