Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Today is mine and John's fifth anniversary. I can't believe it's been five years already. We aren't really doing anything to celebrate. We had originally talked about going on a big trip--possibly back to where we went on our honeymoon--but then I went and got pregnant. ;) We did go out to dinner last Saturday night to celebrate, and tonight we'll have a nice dinner after Will goes to bed and then watch our wedding video.

Frankly our wedding was the best one I've ever been to, but I imagine most people say that. :) We got married at Red Mountain Ranch Country Club in Mesa on the golf course at sunset. It was beautiful. The reception was so much fun, too. At one point there were about 15 people at the bar doing vodka shots. :) Would you expect anything different at OUR wedding? ;)

I thought I had a bunch of our wedding pictures scanned, but I can't find them on the computer anywhere, so these will have to do:









1 comment:

-B- said...

Hope you two had a great anniversary! :)