Friday, August 14, 2009

Darth Will

Will loves Star Wars and is mildly obsessed with Darth Vader. Several years ago John's sister gave him (John, not Will) a Darth Vader helmet that you can talk into and it changes your voice to sound like Vader. We had put it in Will's closet at some point, and he saw it yesterday. He's been playing with it pretty much nonstop since yesterday afternoon. I was in the office and Will was supposed to be playing in his room, but he came over and closed the office door then knocked on it. I was ready to tell him to get back to his room when I opened the door and found him standing there in Spiderman socks, no shorts, his shirt, and the Darth Vader mask/helmet. I totally lost it and couldn't stop laughing. It reminded me of this Family Guy clip with Darth Vader.



Checking himself out in the bathroom mirror:

3 comments:

Ryan said...

it reminds me of this http://vi.sualize.us/view/ea484d72f6ac51fd96fc42df9cea0bee/

Knightly Family said...

Hahaha...yeah, that too!

Brooke said...

That is so funny!