Sunday, August 16, 2009

Our trip back east

My cousin Kim got married last weekend in Connecticut. The boys and I went a few days early with my mom and grandma so we could see some sites (and who wants to fly across the country with two small kids and just turn around and fly home?). My brother met us there early, too. We went and saw Newport, RI, and my first roommate here in AZ now lives in New Haven, so we were able to spend some time with her as well. It was a really fun trip, and the wedding was beautiful! Our flight home was dicey at best as we had to fly from Hartford to Orlando, then Orlando to Phoenix. Not fun with a three year old and 8 month old baby that wants to be on the go, not sitting in someone's lap for that long!

Congratulations, Kim and Chris!!

Here are some pictures from our trip:

Kim's Wedding

No comments: