Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas Chaos Part 1

I guess technically this was Part 2 since the boys got early Christmas with my brother in the middle of December. We basically have two Christmases on Christmas Day--the one at our house in the morning and Christmas #2 at my mom's in the afternoon/evening. My kids--well, John and I too--are ridiculously spoiled by my family. The last two years it's taken me multiple trips from my mom's house to get everything home. I'm not kidding.

Anyway, Christmas morning at our house was fun, as Will was so excited about Santa this year. Miles was just excited the gate was gone from around the Christmas tree so he could finally pull down ornaments. :) No, he enjoyed it too, but Will had a great time. Santa brought Miles the Playskool Busy Ball Popper and a race car and race track for Will. Strangely enough, Santa probably could have gotten away with giving both of them the ball popper as it seems to have been the most popular gift.









No comments: