Sunday, January 17, 2010

John the Baptist

When Will was around one he and I took a music class with our friends Jen and Trevor. It was kind of wasted on the boys because they were really too little for it at the time I think, but Will has recently rediscovered the CD for all the songs in the class and listens to it during his quiet time every afternoon.

He was telling me yesterday about a garden song that said "yes ma'am" in it. I had no idea what he was talking about but when along with it. Then he said something about John the Baptist. Okay...John the Baptist...had we moved on to something he learned at preschool or Sunday school? It's hard to tell with him sometimes.

Fast forward to this afternoon, and Will's in his room for quiet time listening to the CD. He calls for me when the song came on so I could hear it. Turns out it's "John the Rabbit" and I told Will that, but he still insists it's John the Baptist.

No comments: